- 1 cup gluten free bread flour
- 1 ½ tbsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sweetener (or maple syrup)
- 1 cup Mighty m.lk
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds (mix with 3 tbsp of water to make flax eggs)
- 2 handfuls of blueberries
- Maple syrup to pour
- Mix your flour, baking powder, salt and sweetener together in a bowl
- Separately, whisk Mighty M.lk and flax egg together
- Pour your m.lk and flax egg into the dry mix and whisk together
- Gently whack in the blueberries – vital!
- Let the batter rest for about 5 mins before heating coconut oil or your choice of vegan oil over medium heat
- Scoop your mix into the pan for about 2-3 mins, before flipping over to cook for a further 1 min
- Repeat until you’ve got your desired pancake stack!