- Porridge oats
- 350ml Unsweetened Mighty M.lk
- 1-3 tbsp mincemeat (to taste)
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp cloves
- 1-2 tsp chopped nuts to garnish
- Make your Mighty porridge as to your usual preference.
- Combine the oats and Mighty M.lk in a saucepan on a medium heat and warm until the porridge starts the thicken and bubble a little (about 5 mins). Remove from the heat when the porridge is at the consistency you prefer.
- Warm the mincemeat in a saucepan for a few minutes. Once warm, stir most of the mincemeat into the porridge (keeping a little for garnishing).
- Add the spices and orange juice into the Mighty porridge.
- Serve with a dollop of mincemeat on the top and garnished with the nuts.