- 1 medium carrot
- 150g vegan cheese
- 125ml protein oat m.lk
- Seasonings: paprika, garlic, nutritional yeast, salt and pepper
- 450g macaroni
- Olive oil
- 150g spinach (or any other veg you want to add)
- Chop carrots and cook for 15 minutes until soft.
- Add carrots, vegan cheese, olive oil and Mighty Protein Oat M.lk into blender and blend until a smooth consistency is reached.
- Add seasoning to mixture. We went for nutritional yeast, chilli, paprika and garlic.
- Cook macaroni according to instructions on pack.
- Add in spinach and sauce and mix together.
- Add more cheese as desired.
- Et voila!