Choc and Peanut Butter Porridge
- 2 cups of oats
- 2 cups Protein Oat M.lk
- 2 cups water
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup creamy natural peanut butter
- Whisk together m.lk, water, cocoa powder, vanilla, cinnamon and salt over a medium heat
- Bring the oats to a low boil and reduce. Cook until the liquid has absorbed for about 5-6 mins. The oats should be chewy!
- Whilst your oats cook, heat the peanut butter in the microwave until smooth – about 30 secs
- Serve in a bowl drizzling a tablespoon of melted peanut butter.