- 1 Block of Smoked Tofu
- 2 tsp cooking oil for frying
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of ground pepper
- 120ml Protein Oat M.lk
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 120ml yellow rapeseed oil
- 1/2 tsp English mustard
- Pinch sea salt & black pepper
- 4 handfuls of baby spinach
- Salt & pepper seasoning
- 2 toasted breakfast muffins
- Fresh chives
- Pinch of cress
- A handful of cherry tomatoes halved
- Make the ‘hollandaise’ sauce in a measuring jug adding the Protein Oat m.lk, vinegar, seasoning & mustard. Blend and mix well together.
- Slowly trickle the oil until the sauce is thick & creamy!
- Cover your sauce & set aside until you’re ready to serve
- Cut the tofu into rectangles & fry in a pre-heated frying pan. Pan fry until golden for around 3-4 mins
- Put your Tofu to the side, and pan fry the spinach for about 1 minute seasoning with a pinch of salt & pepper
- Press your spinach with a clean kitchen towel to soak up any excess liquid
- Serve everything on top of your toasted muffin or bagel!