Prep time 35 mins
Cook time 20mins
Ingredients serves 4
For the laska paste
- 200ml MIGHTY M.LKOLOGY
- 25g raw cashew nuts
- 1 onion roughly chopped
- 25g ginger peeled and chopped
- 4 garlic cloves peeled and chopped
- 2 lemon grass stalks chopped
- 1 dried ancho chilli soaked and chopped
- 2 red chillis deseeded and chopped
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
For the Laska
- 200g of vegan chicken-less chicken
- 1 courgette halved and sliced
- 100g rice vermicelli noodles
- 300ml MIGHTY M.LKOLOGY
- 200ml coconut milk
- 4 tbsp Laska paste
- 3 garlic cloves peeled and finely chopped
- 1 banana shallot peeled and finely slice
- 1 lime zest and juiced
- 1 tbsp soft brown sugar
- 2 tbsp toasted peanuts
- 1 small bunch coriander
- 1 Red chilli cut into strips
- 2 tbsp chilli oil
- 2 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of honey
- Salt & pepper
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 75g calvo nero kale
- 2 tbsp chilli oil
- Method preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Firstly put all of the Laska paste ingredients into a blender and blitz until smooth (this can be stored in a jar or tub in the fridge for one month).
- Now for the kale crisps remove the stalks from the kale leaves and chop into big sections. In a mixing bowl toss in the chilli oil, sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt and bake for 15mins until crisp, put to one side.
- Now boil a kettle and in a mixing bowl put your vermicelli noodles, pour over the boiling water and leave for 3-4mins drain and put to one side.
- Next in a wok or a large frying pan heat 2 tbsp of vegetable oil and add your chicken-less chicken, fry for 5mins keeping the pieces moving now add the soy sauce and honey and fry for a further 3-4 mins until sticky, remove from the pan and put to one side.
- Wipe out your frying pan or wok and heat the other 2 tbsp of veg oil until hot, add the chopped shallot and courgette and fry for 2mins now add the Laska paste and fry for a further 2mins add the lime zest and juice and the MIGHTYLKOLOGY and coconut milk mix well, add the soft brown sugar and season to taste, on a high heat bring the sauce to the boil.
- Take 4 bowls and add 1/4 of the vermicelli noodles to each, now pour over the Laska sauce equally in each bowl, top with the sticky chicken less chicken and garnish each bowl with some fresh coriander, toasted peanuts, red chilli, lime wedges and a few drops of chilli oil. Serve with the chilli kale crisps, delicious.